January 19, 2010

What a Weekend

Actually, things were very quiet this past weekend; at least for me. My step brother, Kevin, celebrated his 11th birthday on Sunday. My wife ended up with almost $250 in Avon sales... Other than that things were quiet.

There was an article in the Sunday SF Chronicle that I was going to post about concerning 48 of 50 states being as upside-down fiscally as California, but I've posted so often about how lawmakers seem to not understand the very basics of economics that I figured it would have been redundant. I'm sure I'll have plenty of reason to beat that dying horse in the future.

And the shortened week begins, marked by the observance of Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday. Please be kind to your fellow human, everyone. Even without an advocate for civil rights' birthday to remind us of this, it is simply the right thing to do.



I was at : BART between Union City and Lake Merritt Station

No comments: