November 17, 2008

Been Gone

That's right, boys and girls, I've been MIA; at least in the blogosphere... I just returned from a four month patrol taking me to Korea and Japan! We were supposed to go to Russia, but with the mess that happened in Georgia we weren't able to make it.

Anyway, my wife and I were talking about some of the problems plaguing our country right now. We have quite a few friends who were not happy with the recent presidential election results, and I figured I'd lend my two cents. Of course, I know no one is going to listen, but at least I'll have a small feeling of accomplishment in that I at least put thought to medium.

My next few posts will be about what I might change about our current system of government in order to help correct our current mess and help mitigate future problems. They should be up in the next few days.

No comments: